Terms, Refunds & Cancellations
The Jasmine L. Winston Educational Foundation does not accept Federal Financial Aid. Payment plan option balance due by August 30, 2021. Students who do not pay their balance by August 30, 2021, will be dropped from class and cannot return until their balance is paid in full.
The Jasmine L. Winston Educational Foundation does not provide refunds after the first day of class. Should the individual above stop attending for any reason, there are no refunds.
The Jasmine L. Winston Educational Foundation will issue refunds prior to the first day of class.
- Do not sign this agreement before you have read it or if it contains any blank spaces.
- This agreement is a legally binding instrument and is only binding when the agreement is accepted, signed, and dated. Read all pages of this contract before signing.
- You are entitled to an exact copy of the agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the individual above and The Jasmine L. Winston Educational Foundation.
- Any changes in this agreement must be made in writing and shall not be binding on either the participant or The Jasmine L. Winston Educational Foundation unless such changes have been approved in writing by the authorized official.
- All terms and conditions of the agreement are not subject to amendment or modification by oral agreement.
- The Jasmine L. Winston Educational Foundation programs do not guarantee the transferability of credits to another school, college, or university. Credits or coursework are not likely to transfer; any decision on the comparability, appropriateness and applicability of credit and whether credit should be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
Each participant has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until the first day of face-to-face class or prior to gaining access to the online program. If you have received books, the cost of those books will be deducted from your deposit.